Last week in our prayer time we focused on one of Paul’s prayers found in Ephesians 1. Chapter 3 also contains a powerful prayer from Paul.
14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, 16 that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
This week as you join us in prayer, think of your local church body. Call them out by name in your prayers.
- Pray that God would strengthen you and your local church
- Pray that Christ would dwell in your heart and your local church
- Pray that you and your local church would be filled with the fullness of God
Might this scripture also serve as a reminder to we need to be on our knees praying more often than not. There is something so powerful and humbling when we present this posture to our King.
Remember, instructions for the prayer movement are simple:
- Set your alarm/reminder on your device for 12 Noon EST each day for prayer. You only need to spend 3-5 minutes in corporate prayer with us. If you aren’t able to pray at 12 Noon EST, NO PROBLEM! Just pick a consistent time of prayer each day.
- Use the weekly blog/email as a template of how we are praying for the week. It will include a scripture reference + 3 key points to pray.
- Share on social media! Our desire to see God’s people come together as ONE in prayer. The more people that join the movement the better!
- Starting August 31, you can sign up for a DAILY TEXT notifications to pray. Simply click on the link https://www.remind.com/join/onthewall or TEXT @onthewall to 81010.