Welcome to Week 1 of On The Wall Prayer Movement! We have been anticipating this movement for a while now and are excited to see how God moves among us as we spend time with Him.
The instructions for the prayer movement are simple:
- Set your alarm/reminder on your device for 12 Noon EST each day for prayer. You only need to spend 3-5 minutes in corporate prayer with us. If you aren’t able to pray at 12 Noon EST, NO PROBLEM! Just pick a consistent time of prayer each day.
- Use the weekly blog/email as a template of how we are praying for the week. It will include a scripture reference + 3 key points to pray.
- Share on social media! Our desire to see God’s people come together as ONE in prayer. The more people that join the movement the better!
Our first week focuses on the Lord’s prayer. After all, Jesus is the ultimate example of how to pray. He taught us a simple and powerful sample of what prayer should look like. Jesus’ prayer is primarily found in Matthew 6:9-13. You can also read corresponding text in Luke 11:3-4. We encourage you to spend time in the scriptures this week.
Prayer Points from Matthew 6:9-13:
- Praise and thanksgiving to God the Father. Psalm 100:4, “enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise!”
- God’s will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
- Guard us from temptation. Let us discern sin and stand guard against it.
Thanks for joining and sharing… LET’S PRAY!